It doesn't hurt to ask!
Post Jan 26, 2017 09:23
* ADDED: Press 'X' or 'Y' to flip arrows, corner tiles and directed edge styles (one-way doors, torches, etc.).
* ADDED: Flip support for ramps, stairs, ladders, teleports, entrance/exit and treasure chests.
That's a killer feature, thanks a ton!

With it implemented, a lot of edges now can be removed from the editor. There's no point in having two of everything there — two buttons, two torches, two niches, two one-way wall, etc — when it suffices to keep only one that can be rotated as needed.

I think this will make the Edges panel much less cluttered and more readable.
Last edited by glaymore on Jan 26, 2017 13:53, edited 1 time in total.
Site Admin
Post Jan 26, 2017 18:36
glaymore wrote:
* ADDED: Press 'X' or 'Y' to flip arrows, corner tiles and directed edge styles (one-way doors, torches, etc.).
* ADDED: Flip support for ramps, stairs, ladders, teleports, entrance/exit and treasure chests.
That's a killer feature, thanks a ton!

With it implemented, a lot of edges now can be removed from the editor. There's no point in having two of everything there — two buttons, two torches, two niches, two one-way wall, etc — when it suffices to keep only one that can be rotated as needed.

I think this will make the Edges panel much less cluttered and more readable.
Thanks - I'm glad you like this change!

In terms of de-cluttering the edges panel, I agree that it would be nice to do this eventually. However right now I'm not sure the interface is quite ready for it. I'd be concerned about new users not knowing about the 'X' or 'Y' keys and wondering why they can only draw a one-way door in one direction.

It can be done, but will need further improvements to make it happen.