It doesn't hurt to ask!
Post Jul 25, 2018 11:44
Hey David, first of all I wanted to say thanks for the great work you've done with the application! I had 3 ideas that I've noticed would be helpful for me:

1) Using an image as the background (also outlined here so I know you're aware of people asking for this but I wanted to share that it'd be useful for me without bumping the thread!

2) The ability to "fill", so if I click on a block, hold shift and click on a block 10 down, it fills in a straight line to the block in question. I've got cities that are fairly large and having to draw all the outer walls by hand gets a little tricky sometimes! (Hopefully this would also work with walls and not just floor textures)

3) The option to zoom out more - this would sort of go hand-in-hand with the ability to fill, but I'm trying to draw out a continent the size of Australia which is nigh impossible with the current zoom level!

Thank you very much!
Site Admin
Post Jul 31, 2018 14:17
Sorry for the delay in replying to this. These are good suggestions and I hope to implement them eventually, I've put them onto my giant task list.