v4.4.1 is now available!
Highlights for this update:
* Enhanced move tool.
* Additional tool option panels and command buttons.
* Critical editing bug fixes.
Buy on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/684690
Complete Change Log:
* CHANGED: Move tool now moves the whole floor if nothing is selected.
* ADDED: 'Exit Grid Cartographer' button on the Game Link viewport menu bar when full-screen mode is active.
* ADDED: Number suffix added to Game Link screenshot file names, to make capturing multiple frames easier.
* ADDED: Button panel for move tool. Nudge buttons will auto-repeat.
* ADDED: Change mouse cursor when dragging a paste/moved bit of floor.
* ADDED: Nudge options on Floor > Transform menu in the map editor.
* FIXED: Keyboard editing mode - pressing CTRL+direction will place a non-wall edge correctly, regardless of tool mode.
* FIXED: Tool options not updating correctly when starting and stopping paste/move mode.
* FIXED: Issue where tile effects and ceiling marks would remain in the copy/paste buffer, appearing again in future clipboard actions.
* FIXED: Text labels 'flying away' when rotating sub-sections of a floor.
* CHANGED: After flip/rotate operation, the new selection outline is a simple rectangle.
* ADDED: Tool option buttons for Note tool to accept/cancel/delete.
* ADDED: Delete button for text objects.
* FIXED: Graphical glitch on keyboard remapping screen in 'narrow mode'.
* ADDED: Keyboard shortcuts (unbound by default) for quick selection of smart basic block and simple basic block.
Announcements of New Releases