- 24 New floor markers
- Wall mounted buttons
- Half wall and half-door frames
- Terrain Wand tool for fast selection of contiguous terrain
- 'Dungeon Master Tools' to create party-facing image exports with all the treasure and traps hidden from view.
- Keyboard Remapping
- "Field Effect" overlays to mark out special regions (e.g. Anti-magic or HP drain)
- Streamlined wall and door modes
- Several new fixes, tweaks and shortcuts
Full Change Log:
* PRO: Filter tab for image publishing. Includes 'Dungeon Master Tools' to conceal things from your players.
* PRO: Added new "Field Effects" to tint tiles with Red, Green and/or Blue overlays. Use this to mark special zones like "HP Drain" or "Anti-Magic" or make up new meanings.
* PRO: Added "Covered Pit" marker.
* PRO: Added "Trapped Pit" for trapped pits. i.e. filled with spikes rather than just being a hole in the ground.
* PRO: Added "Barrel" marker.
* PRO: Added "Map" item marker.
* PRO: Added "Purse" marker.
* PRO: Added "Sack" marker.
* PRO: Added "Well" marker.
* PRO: Added a new category of simple geometric shapes.
* PRO: Added a new arrows category.
* PRO: Added precious jewels to a new Gems/Treasure category.
* PRO: Added half wall and half door edge styles.
* PRO: Option to disable drop shadows on custom tiles when publishing an image.
* ADDED: Keyboard shortcut editor. See the 'Key Mapping' tab on the Options > Input screen.
* ADDED: Option to show/hide the layers panel on the brush palette ( Options > Interface > Layers Panel )
* ADDED: Keyboard shortcuts for transform > flip h/v. Ctrl+ (Cmd+ on Mac OSX) Up/Down respectively.
* ADDED: Shortcut to create a new square region ( Ctrl+Shift+N )
* ADDED: Page up/down keys scroll the full screen menu pages.
* CHANGED: Streamlined Wall and Door modes into a single Edge mode.
* CHANGED: Adding a new region uses the grid setup of the current region instead of the default setup.
* CHANGED: Swapped the Publish Image and Export Data buttons around on the File menu.
* CHANGED: Made disabled pro edition features visible in the free edition.
* CHANGED: Restored 'Monster' shortcut back to ALT+M
* CHANGED: Paint Selection Tool now mapped to SHIFT+M
* CHANGED: Rearranged some of the markers and categories on the brush palette.
* FIXED: Darkness overlay not being pasted or moved.
* FIXED: Move and Paste tools affecting each others drag position.
* FIXED: Double-clicking on a word in a text edit box (e.g. rename region) not always registering correctly.
* FIXED: Glitching when clicking on the text labels below the three grid shape buttons.
* FIXED: XML export ignoring rows that only contained the 'darkness' effect.