Headline changes are:
- "Ultima IV" (DOS Version) auto-tracking profile - thanks glaymore!
- Numbered tiles option (see below). Print co-ordinates in each grid cell in XXYY format.
- Changed Edit and Floor 'ribbon tabs' into menus for the editor viewport.
- Several bug-fixes and tweaks.
Buy on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/684690
Ultima IV on GOG.com (free) https://www.gog.com/game/ultima_4
Support continued development of updates on my Patreon page.
(click for big)
Complete Change Log:
* ADDED: "Ultima IV" game link profile. Many thanks to glaymore for creating this!
* ADDED: "Numbered Grid Tiles". Shows 'XXYY' values in all positive grid cells. Enable via Setup > Grid > Numbered Tiles
* FIXED: Opening maps from the command line or file association.
* CHANGED: Edit ribbon tab has been removed and replaced with Edit and Select menus in the editor viewport type.
* CHANGED: Floor ribbon tab has been removed and replaced with Floor menu in the editor viewport type.
* CHANGED: DRM screen, added some feedback if you paste something that isn't a key.
* CHANGED: Message box confirm System > Reset for Game Link.
* CHANGED: Re-arranged the Setup > Grid menu.
* ADDED: Support for custom grid origins (beyond the 'start at one' option available before.) See Setup > Grid.
* CHANGED: Game Link profiles can now specify a grid origin as x/y, rather than just 'one based' as a flag. See updated reference manual.
* FIXED: Ribbon tabs for Move and Paste modes shouldn't have been drawn in a disabled state when active.
* CHANGED: Don't apply an offset when using Edit > Copy.
* CHANGED: Updated tree marker appearance.
* ADDED: Text objects can now be selected by the mark tool and take part in clipboard / move operations.
Pro & Steam Editions
* ADDED: Double-click a colour in the palette panel and the editor will open.
* CHANGED: Removed ability to publish note marks to images.
* CHANGED: Renamed LibRetro API to GCGameLink and allowed it to work on macOS and Linux (for DOSBox Gridc). LRMEM is now MEMSCAN, check the scripting forum (viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1937) for an update.
* ADDED: Export mesh "..." options on the File menu and region context menu.
* FIXED: System keys (shift, ctrl or alt) shouldn't work when the console doesn't have focus.
* FIXED: Image export grid lines bug on Hex-H floors with a top-left origin.
* FIXED: Issues with choosing a new font in a text object.
* FIXED: Inverted analog stick LY / RY axes now save correctly.
* CHANGED: The 'auto-hide menu bar' option now only affects normal window mode. In borderless full-screen mode the menu always auto-hides.